Project Services Assistant - Early Bird 6AM
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
As Project Services Assistant you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
The Project Services Assistant we are looking for will work closely with our team based in Singapore. As you're working for our Singapore-based office, you will work on an early morning schedule (6AM-3PM), taking into account the time zone difference. This schedule can be adjusted (to start between 6AM-8AM), based on the necessity and priority of each research project.
You will be the first person in line to set-up research and activation platforms: you manage and engage research participants and offer support with technical tasks to set-up research platforms. Next to that, you support senior members of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
Through our internal training program, we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. The role is a perfect fit for young graduates as this role will allow you to discover your strengths. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a project manager, data analyst or technical specialist and grow your career with us.
- Technical set-up and implementation: You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms. Next to that, you prepare the technical programming of surveys.
- Data and quality control: You are responsible for controlling quality and optimizing participant experience by ensuring the performance of our surveys and research projects, running in-depth quality controls. You ensure the participant experience is optimal and with your feedback, you suggest where improvements are possible and help to exclude misinterpretation.
- Content, analyses and reporting: You assist in quality control by running data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. Besides that, you assist the data analyst in preparing datasets for further analyses, and also in charting and reporting.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruits on Mondays, fresh food on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & team building activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International team building every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year