Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Consorzio IDC: We are a Group of Companies operating in designing and building/retrofitting cruise vessels. We are present on 3 continents in 5 countries, operating in shipyards in Italy or onboard cruise vessels of well known Cruising Agencies.
We are looking for a skilled PROJECT PLANNER to support our naval installation project teams which operates onboard marching cruising ships. In this capacity, he/she will:
- Prepare the information for weekly schedule update
- Weekly update of the schedule with the information from the ships where the projects teams are located
- Prepare the weekly report with the status of the project (SCurve Report, etc.)
- Participate in the periodic phone conferences with the project teams’ and the client’s representatives
- Check that the acquisition and the orders are in due time according to the project plan and the projects are not delayed. Raise flags and inform responsible management if this situation occurs.
- Check the reports sent by the project management teams onboard the ships, clarify and validates data
- Create the updated weekly Portfolios reports
- University degree, preferable in an Engineering field
- At least 3 years in project planning, preferable in shipbuilding, oil& gas or industrial constructions fields
- Very good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project and Oracle Primavera
- Excellent planning, time and priority settings, resource management, detail oriented.
- Ability to work within international, multicultural teams.
- Able to work according to a flexible schedule, to meet deadlines and to mobilize in order to deliver on time, correctly his/her objectives
- Very good command of English (at least B2)
- Available for business travel abroad, up to 25% of her/his work.
- Opportunities for further career development
- International experience
- Competitive salary
- Job located in Bucharest/Constanta.
ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES MAY APPLY.