Project Manager (Software Development)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
2000 - 3000
At RightClick, our mission is to support our customer-base with tools that allow them to better leverage their internal talent through automation. Through the apps we develop, we buy them time to develop faster into key competitive players in their respective markets.
We started our journey in 2014—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown organically to over 50 colleagues, developed 3 internal software products, partnered up with more than 40 clients across the globe and completed over 200 automation projects. We are a small team with a desire to keep the relaxed and informal way of working, yet a reliable and trusted partner for our top tier clients.
From your first day as a Clicker, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, while getting immersed into the wide robotic process automation industry.
About the role
We are looking for a talented software delivery and development project manage not afraid to challenge the status quo and advocate for the use of the most modern techniques and methodologies for high quality enterprise software.
Talented for us means you’ll be brave enough to push your knowledge beyond the limits. Someone who looks beyond just fixing a project and has the drive to imagine and re-imagine tailored solutions for our customers. Get ready to take ownership on critical projects and orchestrate in all aspects of product development starting from feature analysis, estimation, architectural design, testing, deployment and monitoring.
- Develop and follow project management checklists and ensures all stages are followed according to the established plans and priorities
- Clarify the project requirements and commitments to clients (handover from sales)
- Document the project scope and re-confirm it with Business stakeholders
- Clarify the technical design with Technical Leads and Dev. Lead
- Identify the major tasks in the project and work with the team or Tech leads to get high level estimates
- Build the project team and communicate to people their assignment
- Build the high-level project plan with clear milestones
- As project progresses, build the detailed tasks/user stories for each sprint/milestone
- Allocate tasks to the team and clarifies the expectations with team members. Prioritize the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Conduct regular project meetings with the team
- Track project progress and update reporting dashboard regularly (weekly)
- Track time spent/remaining/required and update in due time Timesheets, on-site/off-site billable days
- Organize regular meetings with stakeholders and ensure effective communication
- When project is not on track, build an action plan to bring it back on track
- Escalate issues to Program Manager and Operation manager in time
- Impact on project commercials should be immediately announced to Operation manager
- Motivate the team members and ensure positive attitude in the team
- Mediate team conflicts and make sure discussions are constructive. Drive discussions and ensure solutions are identified and decisions are made
- Keep clients satisfied with the company's service and product deliveries
- Ensure all projects are delivered to an appropriate level of quality and on-time
- Evaluate team members and share feedback with their Resource managers
- Organize knowledge or feedback share meeting at the end or during the project