Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and highly sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Would you like to work at state-of-the-art technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Then lead one of our project teams! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision of personally shaping the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- Managing software teams to develop and integrate automotive software platform Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Managing projects based on our company processes and standards;
- Implementing and coordinating multi-site strategy;
- Planning and monitoring projects according to budget, quality and time;
- Building up and managing a strategical supplier network;
- Reporting to customer and management;
- Proactively assessing risks and reacting with appropriate counter measures;
- Leading and motivating teams based on excellent soft skills and our company values.
- An academic degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar;
- Experience in embedded software development and embedded software architectures;
- Experience in leading software projects and related state-of-the-art methods for project management;
- Experience with software development processes and development standards for embedded real time software;
- Experience in analyzing customer requirements and proposal creation;
- Experience with automotive platforms (AUTOSAR) is a plus.
- An autonomous, analytic and structured working style;
- An outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities;
- Good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus;
- Ability to develop and communicate our vision for automotive high performance computing platform (HPC).
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow! Be part of our exceptional company!