Project manager for european grants
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
The Hub for Innovation Policy (HIP) is growing and looking to expand its Project Management Team
The Hub for Innovation Policy (HIP) is a pioneer start-up enterprise in the fields of innovation, research and development with the mission of advancing and empowering the services of businesses and social actors. HIP specializes in designing and developing services for the society, the market and the economy, consulting and supporting a number of companies, public administrations and supranational institutions worldwide.
The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training. It is a requirement that the selected project manager will be able to pick up the established work processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first three months of their hiring. This position is for 50% part time engagement, with the prospect of evolving to full-time soon.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Job Title: Project Manager
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in the areas of Education, or Humanities, or Social Sciences
- Excellent spoken knowledge of English and Romanian
- Excellent writing skills in English and Romanian & hands-on experience in report writing
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned projects
- Goal-oriented and hard-working
- Ability to demonstrate communication and soft skills aptitude
- Willing and able to acquire and share knowledge
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Great ability to network and represent the organization and its values
- Passion to work with social issues
- Excellent character
- Extensive traveling is required for the project manager position
- PhD in the areas of Education, or Humanities, or Social Sciences
- Experience in managing European Commission funded projects (at least 1 year)
- Professional experience in web development
- Proven Project Management Experience
- Good knowledge of Project Management principles (preferably certified in one of the Project Management tools, such as Prince, MS etc.)
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.