Project Manager - Customer Center Daimler
Entry (0-2 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Project Manager - Customer Center Daimler for VNI HMI - TSR
The project manager drives, leads and manages a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime.
- Definition of project objectives (financial, scheduling and quality goals);
- Selecting and negotiating project (core) team members in conjunction with the line management;
- Establishing adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving);
- Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.);
- Ensuring compliance to valid processes incl. legal requirements;
- Tracking the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
- Controlling the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan;
- Deciding and reporting the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs supported by a valid tool and process set;
- Installing and performing professional change management;
- Performing opportunity & risk assessment, controlling and steering the implementation of opportunity & risk measures;
- Escalating issues if necessary;
- Representation of project in customer (internal/external) meetings and representation of project-interests in supplier meetings.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Academic degree in engineering, economics or similar qualification;
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of different functions;
- Several years of professional experience as project lead, leadership experience in the area of project management or as sub-project manager (. technical project lead) of a project of appropriate size;
- Sufficient experience in the areas of product development and operations would be beneficial;
- Experience in the role as project lead / functional lead for a team of employees of different functional areas over a period of several years;
- Collaboration with international teams;
- Excellent customer ¬facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- German language would be a plus;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi¬tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.