Project Manager - Automotive
Senior (5-10 years)
Monthly net salary
1200 - 1500
Ensure and guarantee the development of a project and its industrial implementation from appointment to SOP + 6 months, in QCDP objectives.
Project Manager reports to Project Leader
Main functional links:
Sales, Experts, Product Managers and Mold Design, Logistics, Testing, Quotation, Methods and Manufacturing Sites, Central teams.
Previous experience as Project Managemer in Automotive field
University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
English language – Advanced writing/speaking/reading
Good skills in MS office knowledge
Specific knowledge / know-how:
- monitor and forecast investments and profitability of the project in development and production
- negotiate technical, economic and planning points with customers
- Master the project milestone structure. Plan, negotiate and follow-up
- Lead crossfunctional meetings
- Lead a project and a multidisciplinary team (practice of functional management)
- Knowledge of automotive development procedures (customer requirements)
- IATF knowledge/Automotive standards
- Is responsible for the objectives of cost, quality, time, project margins and profitability of parts.
- Communication with the customer in due time and ensure all information is available for the exemplary project development.
- Follows due-time invoicing.
- Negotiation with the customer for action plans to be implemented, technical choices, deadlines
- Enforces the Company Business plan in the argumentation of the sale and the definition of the objectives.
- Constructs and follows the general internal planning (MPS) and external of the project (customer format).
- Follows the progress of the tasks of the project and its industrialization, and ensures compliance with Deadlines/Quality/Cost
- Facilitates the monitoring of the project margin (completion costs, capping, missing orders) and the invoicing process (updating milestones in SAP, collecting documents.)
- Chooses the best solution in terms of QualityCostDelayPlanning in case of problems to be solved, by consulting the relevant actors.
- Makes decisions and manages the project team (functional link).
- Represents the company.
- Rely on all directions including related services to get their commitment and skills.
- Identifies and controls risks, anticipates problems and hard points of the project.
- Manages the transfer of business based on the MPS, including the interface between the technical center and the production site.
- Presents the project status periodically and at the end of each milestone, a technical balance sheet, economic and budgetary status highlighting the hard points, project drifts and associated action plans.
- Reports the difficulties of the project to its Manager and during the project progress meetings (Project reviews, PVS, PMC).
- Centralizes and uses feedback on each milestone.
- Do you have experience in Project Development in Automotive?
- Have you ever worked on Microsoft Project