The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
The Project Manager leads and manages a project (Customer or Non Customer) within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers (Internal & External), ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime. He´s the central interface of the project to customer and to business partners.
The assigned projects are developed by following the internal PLC (Product Life Cycle) structure, in correlation and fulfilling customer milestones.
Accountable for the successful execution of all tasks necessary to achieve agreed functional, quality, timing and financial objectives
▪GOALS : Respect project goals (financial, scheduling and quality goals) as defined in the moments of the project PM nomination.
▪TEAM : Selecting project core team members in conjunction with the line management.
▪WORKING STRUCTURE: Establish adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving) in correlation with the PLC structure.
▪ TIMESCHEDULE : Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the BU's valid processes (PLC phases, PLC deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.).
▪ Ensure compliance to the BU's processes.
▪ TRACK the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan.
▪ CONTROL released project budget and project resources per approved project plan.
▪ REPORT the project status during the various needed situation (Management meetings, Project Days reviews etc.).
▪ If it's the case, perform change management.
▪ Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures.
▪ Help to build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project.
▪ Promote International Cooperation.
▪ Actively manage stakeholder expectations, inform and involve stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner.
▪ Representation of project in customer meetings.
▪ Closing the project (Gate 90).
▪ Submit final projects deliverable to stakeholders.
Business English fluent, technical communication skills in English
Professional experience in the Automotive Industry, preferably for project management applications
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
What we offer
Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
International Work Environment;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.