Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
Do you have a passion for driving global changes? Do you thrive in a high paced environment? Do you enjoy leading and managing challenging projects that evolve operational strategies and processes? If you answered ‘yes’ to all three questions then a role within our CSS Deployment Services team may be for you.
This position is a critical part of the Deployment Services, delivering on complex project agreements and operational changes that support our Customer Support Services (CSS) strategies
In this role you will engage with key stakeholders (including senior level leaders) and business owners:
- To understand and gather requirements and integrate them into an overall work back plan(s).
- Possess the ability to effectively utilize resources/tools to track project actions and owners.
- Have the ability to identify, track and mitigate risks.
- Must possess the ability to quickly understand project details and communicate (both verbally and in writing) the overall status and aspects of a project.
- Successfully deploy process and operational changes to both internal and external customers, as outlined by project criteria.
This position requires significant cross-group coordination, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to drive collaborative discussions with key stakeholders. Further, you will need to communicate at many organizational levels. You’ll develop and foster effective cross-functional relationships and successfully plan and execute changes across the CSS Services business. You will bring strong Program and Project Management skills, be interested in, and able to understand and develop support strategies along with the ability to focus at a detailed level tasks, simultaneously. Success metrics include scheduling, coordination of resources, risk mitigation, communication, post mortems, and adherence to Deployment Services Framework (. tool utilization, project gates, communication plans) of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in business administration, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years project/program management
- Related experience in supporting external customers and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- PMP and/or Six Sigma is a plus.
- Must has a passion for servicing customers
- Understanding deployment processes
- Strategic thinking (long term, preventative risk mitigation) and orchestration of complex support planning
- Proven track record of driving strategy and influencing senior leaders
- Demonstrated record of thought leadership, driving change for improvement
- Strong organizational, cross group collaboration, project management, time management and negotiation skills
- Experience resourcing and leading project vTeam
- Evident industry knowledge and experience with the end-to-end project management
- Familiarity with Microsoft work streams and their function (involved in most releases)
- The ability to manage, track and communicate a multitude of details at many organizational levels within multiple projects and relay status promptly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Adept at working with other groups to identify and improve processes
- [In the spirit of improvement and operational excellence] the ability to deliver tough messages diplomatically and quickly drive toward solutions to problems
- Proven ability to design and balance strategic priorities against tactical needs
- One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
- Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun.