Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for handling ongoing projects and will work closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various
- Develop a detailed project plan to help you monitor and track progress;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, in scope and within budget;
- Participate in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, also establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency;
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Capacity to manage high stress situations;
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously;
- Leadership skills;
- Big-picture thinking and vision;
- Attention to detail;
- Conflict resolution skills.
Location: Blv. Bucurestii Noi, No 25 A, first floor, District, Bucharest.
A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
Cool location in a non-crowded area.