Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Are you looking for a fresh perspective in your career? We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional to join us.
The main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements by providing appropriate specifications for each department involved.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Have a close collaboration with the Production department in order to set realistic terms when planning and scheduling the project timelines.
- Create ERP system process orders.
- Ensure routing between the people responsible for different stages of the project.
- Manage daily operational aspects and resolve or escalate issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Have a close collaboration with the IT department in order to check the output before sending it to the Production department.
- Implement and manage project changes and review deliverables before sending to the customer for validation, for quality assurance.
- Order project materials.
- Monitor the entire process and workflow, from development until monetization.
- Monthly check of invoices sent to the customers.
- Communicate effectively relevant information to the team members and provide directions and support.
- Communicate with the customer for approvals/changes/project reports/operational issues.
- Constantly seek for ways to improve processes by requesting feedback from team and customer.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree - technical studies preferred
• Advanced level of English language
• Competency in MS Office applications, SAP – would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and team spirit
• Fast learner and details oriented
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
We offer you: attractive salary package, meal tickets, free transportation with company buses, lunch partially paid by the company, fair work-life balance by annual vacation of 21+ days – according to internal policies and labor regulations.
On top of that, we offer you the opportunity for development in a great environment, the chance to work with professionals in a fascinating yet changing domain, to develop and be part of our team, our quest to success and continuous transformation. We need a great professional to help us stay on top of the challenges and day-to-day activities, to help us be organized and do more than we do today.
- What is your experience with .xls – please specify functions you can use.
- Please indicate your English level (on a scale min. 1 - max. 5).
- Briefly state your previous responsibilities similar to this position.
- Please specify your salary package expectations.