Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Do you want to get in The Race of 5G Communications and a fast paced dynamic environment like telecom industry? Let’s get to know each other.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic colleague for Project Manager role, in our Business Unit team.
You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of all aspects of project management on assigned projects, including, but not limited to, project definition, project plans, organizing resources, conducting meetings, requirements gathering, overseeing development, testing, and implementation. This role will be responsible for managing multiple projects and/or a single significant project.
- Partners with Technology Managers and Directors to lead Technology projects in support of the department's strategic plan. Viewed as a project Leadership resource responsible for driving analysis, recommendations, decisions and delivery.
- Defines complex project plans for multiple simultaneous projects or for a single highly complex project including scope, budget and schedule and executes tasks defined in the project plan to achieve project goals using standard project management methodologies and practices.
- Validates and develop business cases by the situation.
- Leverages governance for project benefit.
- Proactively monitors risks, issues, and scope, ensuring the appropriate level of priority, visibility and escalation.
- Builds trust and influences without authority cross-functionally and across diverse teams.
- Builds partnerships to collaborate and uses influence to gather Customer and business requirements and communicate effectively with all project Teams and support groups.
- Knows and respect legacy norms by GDPR laws UERomania
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years work experience in project management.
- Knowledge of issues/risk management and project change requests required.
- Knowledge of CRM, SFA is an advantage.
- Works effectively in a fast paced, collaborative, Team based environment.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, at all levels.
- Assumes a high level of responsibility and provides direction in a Team-oriented environment, directing tasks to finish by scheduled completion date.
- Advanced knowledge of application impact on operational and business functions.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
- Health Services for you and your family
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
- Special offers for vacancies, banking services, trainings, etc.
- Personal and professional development: