Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
1001 - 1002 €
About the company
A live-gaming international platform company with worldwide operations, is seeking for a talented and highly motivated Project Manager for a full time position to join our team in Bucharest. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join out Product Delivery team and to manage, coordinate and execute various software projects from different disciplines and fields of knowledge.
The day to day work includes coordinating and liaising with technical, operational, support and legal & compliance teams, and working with different global teams ensuring all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. You will work in SCRUM teams, in close collaboration with diverse teams such as designers, testers, developers, etc.
You are expected to be skilled at getting the best out of the people and teams you work with, to be able to submit project deliverables, prepare status reports, establish effective project communication plans and executing various projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to top management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Supervise on-going projects
- Bachelor degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- 3+ years previous experience as Project Manager - ideally software projects
- Experience working in Agile
- Experience working with Jira
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
- Must have experience interfacing with executive management and cross functional teams
- Technical understanding of software development and web technologies, ideally i-gaming
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in an international company driven by innovation and modern technologies
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- We are constantly investing in team training and general well being
- Part of a growing international company
- Dynamic, but easy-going work environment and part of a close-knit team