The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Ipsos Digital is looking for a Product Manager / Product Managers in Bucharest.
You will be part of the Ipsos Digital team, which develops the next generation of products, for the Ipsos Digital market research platform.
You will be working on technical aspects of the implementation, so a deep knowledge of systems used in online market research is a must.
- Understand business needs, by working with different teams
- Shape and transform business specs into functional specs
- Work with the technical teams in Ipsos Digital and Ipsos Global (development, design, integration, testing) for implementation and delivery of the products
- Monitor the results, user feedback, suggest modifications and next steps
- Create necessary documentation, presentations related to application, processes
- Provide support to users (external clients or Ipsos users)
- Very good English, spoken and written
- Experience in online research in an operations position (project manager, product manager, data processing)
- Experience with application development from a business analyst position or project manager is a plus
- Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Organized person
- Analytical skills
What we offer:
The opportunity to work in a flexible and innovative company, to shape the future of digitized market research, work with global teams.
Ipsos was declared the most innovative market research company in the world, for 2018. Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
Ipsos Digital specializes in digital research products worldwide. It encompasses a wide array of talents, ranging from IT developers, web designers, project managers, market research experts, data scientists and more.
We have a keen interest in market research and have a passion for doing new things in our industry. We constantly explore new ways to apply technologies in the market research field.