Project Management Officer
Middle (2-5 years)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated Public cloud or ADP team, the Project Management Officer will offer support to the Primary Service Manager on different purchasing and budget tracking and reporting tasks.
Purchasing process and contract management:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the PSM and supplier
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz systems/SAP
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking status of the contracts
- Keeping track of invoices status of payment
Budget tracking and reporting:
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period)
- Monthly tracking of allocated budget execution per each expense category
- Preparation of industrial view report related to costs and revenues, based on consumed resources
- Preparation of accounting view report for costs and revenue analysis, based on SAP extracted figures (planned, actual and updated forecast) and comparison with industrial view report
- Update the business cases, based on the actual vs. plan analysis
- Monthly preparation of revenue report based on the input received from ADP team regarding the resource consumption
- Tracking the invoice preparation process
- Entering the revenue amounts in SAP
- Sending and validating the invoices with the customer and taking actions in order to correct them (including credit notes and handling specific agreements)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar)
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous), SAP
- Fluent English written and spoken