Project Management Assistant
Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
ProductLife Group is looking for a Project Management Assistant in Cluj-Napoca!
ProductLife Group is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services. All ProductLife Group’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes. A great opportunity for a motivated and experienced project assistant to join our Project Management service for a 6 month Maternity Leave contract. Working within a dynamic team, this role will allow you to develop your data and quality-oriented mindset.
- Support Projects in data & QC related tasks (collection, entry, check, updates).
- Coordinate the QC process for complex projects with international teams.
- Monitor project indicators in line with data compliance.
- Support projects in setup and maintenance (QC, dashboards, system admin).
- Liaise with Project Managers, Officers to support reporting of data in dashboards.
- Liaise with Project Analyst to contribute to automated dashboards and maintenance.
- Contribute to develop the automation of QC and reporting for delivery.
- Discharge current PM, Officers and delivery teams in project related tasks.
- Contribute to effective storing and documentation management at project level.
- Contribute to develop project management tools and templates (PM tool kit).
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher graduate degree in economy, scientific area or information system.
- Experience 5 years of professional experience required in a similar position.
- Data and quality-oriented mindset.
- Advanced or Master level in excel (pivot table, function use, macro, automation).
- Good level of practice with Pack Office (word and ppt).
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is mandatory and another European language is a plus for daily contacts with local and international partners.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Full training on the job.
- Competitive salary package, with medical subscription and meal tickets.
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group.
- International and growing company.
- Flexible working environment.