The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Project Functional Safety Manager for AMS (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive safety aspects and interested in ensuring safety for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Therefore, we can develop effective integrated safe and secured systems.
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These should spark your interest:
• Assuring the definition of safety goals and collecting the evidences for compliance of the product with the safety goals
• Assuring the definition of project safety responsibilities for entire system and subsystems and detailed responsibilities
• Performing project coordination and planning of organizational safety activities in coordination with BU Safety Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan)
• Owning responsibility for the Functional & Technical Safety Concept
• Planning and tracking Safety analyses (FMEA - Sy Sw Hw, FTA, DFA, FMEDA)
• Promoting the functional safety culture within the project
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.)
• Experience in R&D and Project Management methods, processes, skills, and tools
• Knowledge about PSS, PLC process methods and tools
• Knowledgeable in HW/SW development
• Knowledgeable in ISO 26262
• Knowledgeable in technical risk analyses, . FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, ...
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Health & wellness (life assurance, private health and dental insurance, sport activities, canteen etc.);
• Professional development opportunities (in technical and managerial area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.