Project Documentation Responsible
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
The Railways signaling and electrification Project has the headquarter in Bucharest , the Project Documentation Responsible _Signalling is located in Bucharest.
- Define, monitor and update the Document Master List;
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings;
- Input data into the standard follow-up files ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date;
- Manage all the documentation control actions, such as incoming/outgoing transmissions from/to the FIDIC Engineer/Customer (CFR) and other stakeholders, reporting and archiving;
- Coordinate the actions of the project team with respect to internal/external transmissions/submissions;
- Provide the KPI, and all reports related to the control of documentation to the Project Manager, Project Engineering Manager based on the Document Master List;
- Check the codification used by project team;
- Maintain the documentation reference system up to date;
- Ensure all the documents produced/generated within the project comply with Alstom standard templates;
- Validate together with the Contract Manager if all the transmitted documents are in line with the contract;
- Establish, maintain and if necessary update the project Documentation Management Plan (DMP);
- Transmit weekly the DML to the Project Team (status of the documents and correspondence);
- Managing the project electronic database and other required records;
- Follow up the IN/OUT mails at project level;
- Follow up the actions defined for the project team according to the correspondence;
As the ideal candidate for this position you have :
- University degree
- Experience in documentation controlling.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet.
- English knowledge
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii)
What we offer:
Alstom believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.