Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: Project Buyers act as the window between the development project and the purchasing function, ensuring collaboration between material group management and project.
- Active member of the new projects implementation teams, starting with concept phase and offering until product approval and serial production
- Coordinate communication and flow of information between providers and project team members
- Analyze preliminary list of components and materials and prepare necessary reports to decide "Make or Buy"
- Identify potential suppliers for components and materials, and send requests for offers
- Analyze, compare and negotiate offers received for prices and commercial conditions to ensure achievement of cost targets
- Place and follow orders in accordance with the delivery terms and conditions agreed
- Supervise advanced planning for quality product from suppliers
- Negotiate MRP elements necessary to preserve stocks at minimum levels
- Prepare and send contracts and agreements providers and their receipt signed by their representatives
- Set, maintain and update the system parameters (PUS applications, FullStep APQP , IFS)
- Prepares specific periodic reports (keeping to the budget analysis, objectives, evaluation of suppliers etc.)
- University degree (technical or economics)
- At least 1 year experience on a similar position
- Experience in using PPAP and APQP
- Competent knowledge of commercial legislation
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, transport, holiday reward )
- Health and well-being (medical care, lunch vouchers )
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Special fidelity package
If this sounds interesting to you enter the next level at Huf!