Entry (0-2 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
In order to contribute to its international expansion, GOPA R&S is seeking for one Project Assistant to join our office in Bucharest, to work alongside our team located at the headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. Our company has managed projects in more than 100 countries worldwide and has a long standing involvement with clients including international donor agencies, particularly with the European Commission, National Governments and their agencies.
Assist Project Manager in daily tasks including:
- Support to the management of projects: Support in the preparation of short-term missions: travel organisation, visa procurement, flight bookings, etc; Preparing and carrying out correspondence with technical experts, partners and clients. · Formatting technical reports in accordance with formal requirements by the client. · Ensuring proper printing of the technical reports, as well as the timely dispatching o the client and to the team leader on location
Support for expressions of interest (LoIs, EoIs) and pre-qualifications (PQs). Selecting project and regional references relevant to the project, following the clear and precise guidelines of the project manager responsible. · Making adjustments to standard texts to meet current requirements, following the instructions of the project manager responsible. · Compiling the necessary documents in accordance with the formal requirements and deadlines. · Final and consistent formatting of all necessary documents in accordance with the client’s requirements; and final release for printing. · Ensuring timely and proper dispatching of the documents, as well as tracking the consignment up to its final delivery to the recipient. · If necessary, following-up on the decision made by the client, in particular European Commission
- Updating and improving company databases.
Qualifications and profile:
- Proved interest in the cooperation and development field;
- Structured, logical thinking; good organizing skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
- Computer literacy: MS Office package;
- Previous experience in management of projects, ideally funded by international donors;
- Ability to interact with people and establish good relationships;
- Perfect oral and drafting skills in English.
- Excellent team working skills;
- Capacity for independent decision-making and taking initiative;
- Dynamic, good capacity of relationship and interaction with people high level of commitment and integrity.
- Very good work atmosphere and company culture;
- High level of responsibilities integrated within a highly horizontal management style;
- Possibility to join a very motivated and professional Team ;
- Exposure to a variety of interesting projects within a company with long-standing experience in working for EU funded projects all over the world;
- Possibility to develop professional consultancy skills, with a focus on public sector;
- Field missions in some of the countries where Projects are implemented.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.