As a Project Administration Support in our Warranty Cost Management team, your main tasks will imply:
• Handling of Customer debit notes (Disputes) due to Customer Quality Complaints and tracking of debit notes to the customer;
• Dispute handling and respective processing within SAP;
• Support for preparation of customer visits for minimization of customer disputes;
• Self dependent checking of customer debit notes, CQTS and relevant quality data in customer portal (original part supplier, replacement supplier, VIN, warranty contract, contractual warranty condition, car registration date, km status, 0 km / field issue, sales organization, legal entity, part price (replacement), further charges split, registration in CQTS by delivery plant, status in CQTS, supplier to be involved, in accordance with technical acceptance rate, data set completed to provide to CQM for approval, warranty accrual evaluation, etc.);
• Self dependent creation of credit-/debit notes within relevant SAP cluster's SD-Module with assistance of guidelines by Plant, Order Type, Sales Organisation and Business Unit, distribution channel including part number specific billing;
• Tracking of Debit Notes in connection with relevant customer by phone, written correspondence and customer visits using the most relevant languages;
• Pulling information from customer portals (Internet) or direct collection from assigned customer;
• Plausibility check with customer specific own developed MS-Excel tables incl. "Pivot" for data upload;
• Commercial handling and administration of special actions and cost distribution to responsible Vitesco Technologies organization;
• Support of customer service during the selection process of external/rework service providers, creation of WBS elements in the respective plant SAP cluster;
• Written assignments for sorting-/rework companies, check of customer debit notes notifications and invoices of sorting -/rework companies;
• Creation of credit-/debit notes i. e. Purchase order request within CEOS;
• Initiation of IC debit note notifications for correct balancing of costs assigned to special actions to Vitesco Technologies plants in foreign countries;
• Official closure of projects after special actions have been completed.
General administrative tasks:
• Monthly data extraction, actualization and reporting of warranty costs including corresponding savings;
• Support in preparation of management reports on special request.
• Academic degree in Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• Good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.