- THRUSTMASTER, a brand capable of satisfying and entertaining every type of gamer, by creating products for highly precise gaming experiences – such as racing wheels (Ferrari® F1 wheel replica and the powerful T-GT just to name some) and joysticks (US Air Force licensed);
- HERCULES a brand that helps you bring the fun at your parties and turns you into a DJ through its DJ-ing controllers.
And we both are Guillemot Corporation brands.
So, if you wonder what’s the technology behind products such as the iconic Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog (licensed by Air Force), the powerful Thrustmaster T500RS, giving thrills to virtual drivers all around the world or you’re just passionate about creating and mixing popular tunes using state of the art digital controllers…
…and if you have:
- graduated in Computer Science (or equivalent) or you are a student
- good knowledge of C/C++ languages
- you are enthusiastic about computer-based music production and performance
- you have good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (QT knowledge is a plus)
- sound programming is a plus
- you have debugging and problem solving skills
- you have good communication / writing skills
- full time availability
- you are able to work as part of a team or as an individual
- you are self-motivated
- you have good written and verbal English skills
Then we should really meet!
What you should do:
- develop software according with the design document
- document the code
- implement solutions at the best quality, in due time
- debug, test and optimize applications
- accurately estimate and plan tasks
- permanently up to date about new programming technology
What we offer (bonuses, benefits):
- bonuses for your performance
- meal tickets
- medical insurance
More about us:
Guillemot Corporation designs and manufactures interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. Specializing in the design and marketing of digital devices and accessories for PC and game consoles, the Group structures its operations around its two well-known brands: Thrustmaster for PC and console gaming accessories, designed for users ranging from experienced to casual gamers and Hercules for the hardware and digital devices segment (wireless speakers for smartphones and tablets, mixing controllers for amateur and semi-pro DJs, DJ headphones, multimedia speakers, webcams…).
The Group is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania), and distributes its products in more than eighty-five countries worldwide.
In case you want to find out more about what we're up to, don’t hesitate to access our websites: ://