This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are a fast growing company that are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to work as part of a team to help build one of the largest digital businesses of the decade! We are always adding to our product offering which means constant progression of knowledge base and experience.
Our development team is a great place to work. Full of ideas and innovation, it needs similarly creative minds to help carry on the startling progress already made. We are looking for people who enjoy working in a team environment, whilst still having the discipline to do individual work at times.
We are flexible in our structure, and people will always have the chance to learn other skills as time progresses, as we actively encourage it. There is obviously opportunity to impress and progress through the company if desired. Here you have the opportunity to help shape what we create, and how it is used by millions of people.
- Co-ordination of the programme’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
- Being able to accurately convey the state of teams’ roadmaps and any impediments to help update all who need to will be crucial.
- Being able to see problems coming along that others might miss
- The successful candidate will be "a go to person" between business stakeholders, developers, creative types and anyone else who needs to know where a product feature is going.
- Scaling agile needs people to bring things together, grasp a big picture and ensure communication is flowing. We believe source code is no use until it is in front of users.
Skills and Experience:
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Sound business case development and approval skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Able to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Excellent command of English
- An understanding of why Waterfall and Prince 2 do not apply to our team.
- A passion for seeing features flying into production and being utilized to their potential.
- Ve Interactive = Product Company, Flat Structure, Innovation, Big Data Projects, Cutting Edge Technologies, Real Scrum, Product Managers co-located with the teams, Multiple career development paths, Full Stack Developers, Automation, 25 days of holiday/year/everyone+ Bank holidays, Sport package, Medical insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV today to avoid missing out! You can apply directly to this ad or you could send a CV to