Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
Xoomworks is a consulting and technology company that specialises in Procurement, Technology, Digital Innovation and complex bespoke software solutions development, founded in the UK 20 years ago. We help technology driven companies release great products to market quicker and to innovate faster than their competition. Xoomworks teams have strong capability in the latest open source, web, mobile and data technologies and deep expertise in the media, financial and gaming business sectors.
What differentiates us?
One Team Approach
“Any problem is a shared problem” mentality. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful
partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual’s needs. Free home policy, no micromanagement, 6 days for self-learning.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions.
We are currently looking to attract a Programme Manager who will be dedicated on an exciting assignment within a constantly growing account.
- Monitor and report on compliance across all Team Members including sub-contractor partners
- Ensure any updates are communicated in a timely manner and all relevant activities are performed in line with the policies
- Ensure all mandatory and relevant training is carried out for Xoomworks staff and all materials are up to date
- Oversee the agreed candidate screening processes, ensuring this is completed prior to new starters joining and is recorded for audit purposes
- Organise & facilitate regular governance meetings as required – schedule, chair and maintain minutes
- Monitor partnership agreed KPI and metrics, produce regular reporting and escalate gaps/issues
- Ensure Xoomworks BCP and Incident planning are in place and functioning
- Oversee activities to ensure data protection risk is minimised
- Maintain partnership risk register – review, updates, mitigation, reporting
- Provide oversight of partnership compliance to processes driving alignment across the partnership
- Maintain document version control for all relevant documentation
- Relevant University Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager / Program Manager, complex projects in a technology or service domain
- Professional experience in a Compliance, Operations, or Risk related role
- Excellent English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Proactive and confident
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with different levels of priority
- Analytical skills and pro-active thinking
- An eye for detail
- Ability to meet deadlines working under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Structured and punctual
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy