* Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
* Developed and diverse communication skills
* Ability to articulate creative ideas
* Experience in developing Web applications
* Thorough knowledge of Visual Studio and .NET
* Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web
* Self-motivated, organized and accountable
* Intermediate/Professional knowledge of the English language (speaking and writing)
RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
* You would be required to develop, maintain and upgrade the company’s web applications, as part of our .NET design team.
* Develop new systems and extend existing systems in line with organizational goals
* Plan and implement each system: analyzing, designing, estimation, development, testing and maintaining applications.
* Advanced functionality development: implementation, code documentation, code testing and integration.
* Participate to system architecture design together with the software architect
* Estimate effort projection (timing and setting time frames and deadlines, other resources etc), being involved in all phases of project
* The chance of personal and professional development within a young team