Professional Embedded Developer
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and other household appliances. The products Miele offers to its customers set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service.
We are looking to hire a skilled and passionate Professional Embedded Developer to join our software team. As a Professional Embedded Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on top-of-the-range next generation products, in an international environment, taking into account customer requirements, coming up with flexible designs, yet keeping your implementation robust and stable. Meet the challenge of delivering in time, to budget and specification. Work together with colleagues in a team locally as well as across borders. Last, but not least, rest assured that the fruits of your labour will power hundreds of thousands of appliances worldwide.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Being a mentor for other colleagues
- Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a related field;
- +5 years professional experience in development of related tools & practices (configuration management, debugging and refactoring of legacy code, software lifecycle, V-model, SCRUM Agile methods, review techniques, continuous integration and delivery, etc.);
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of design patterns and methodologies, sustainable API-design;
- Familiarity with safety concerned software designs and rules (. MISRA, Software Safety Classes);
- Strong knowledge of microcontroller technology and electronic components and how to read schematics and how to make use of datasheets;
- Hardware Testing and capabilities on different microcontrollers;
- Knowledge about communication protocols and how they are working (USB, SPI, UART, I2C, CAN, LAN etc.)
- Strong analytical skills;
- Very good planning abilities;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns;
- An interest in keeping up with current and upcoming developments and technologies in the field of software engineering;
- Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ and relating plants.
What we offer:
- Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment;
- Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our developers;
- Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
- Modern facilities located in the Braşov proximity;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
- Pay for Performance and 13th Salary ;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Canteen discount, outdoor terrace and coffee corner on site;
- Medical services on site and private health and life insurance;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work.
If you are looking for a long-term career and want to join a best in class career where your talents are appreciated, then we would love you to join our team!