Productivity Management Team Leader
* all languages are compulsory
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- You are responsible for leading, developing and coordinating the Industrial Engineering Team in the HELLA Romania Corporate Center, which includes to enable, guide and instruct all team members towards the required objectives;
- You take over the planning, steering and review of global Industrial Engineering Projects as well as strategic development of existing standards according the business needs;
- You report directly to the Central Industrial Engineering and focus on a target-oriented way of working with your team ;
- You are responsible for the implementation of continuous improvement ideas and follow the lean methodology for quick results;
- You are collaborating with the other Industrial Engineering Teams and focus on a high level of enabling of our production plants and administrative areas;
- This includes the technical responsibility to ensure further transformation and automation in Time Management (. Master Data, MTM, MES), efficient work system place design in the early project phases before start of production and the performance related payment in production including groupwork.
- Successfully completed degree, ideally in industrial engineering or comparable field;
- Professional experience in leadership;
- Confident handling of common IT applications (. MS Office, SAP, DW, ITAC);
- Analytical and conceptual thinking as well as an independent, structured and result-oriented way of working;
- Leadership and communication skills as well as fluency in written and spoken English,