Production Technology Engineer AOI
-Optimize existing programs in AOI area, ensuring all processes are running within specified quality targets;
-Support for new product and/or process introduction;
-Generate corrective and preventive actions for software and hardware part;
-Create and maintain Manufacturing Instructions related to production equipment;
-Participate actively at Project meetings and FPY meetings;
-Support of production for continuous improvement of processes;
-Technical support for all customers audits;
-Install and release new equipments in AOI area;
-Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
-University Degree in Electronics/Computers/Automatics field;
-1 year experience in AOI Process;
-Experience in Automotive is a plus;
-Good English knowledge;
-Ability to work independently;
- On-call availability.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
• International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.