Production Team Leader - Sibiu
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for an experienced production team leader for our client, a factory in Sibiu, part of a multinational company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinating the activities on the managed area;
- Maintains and supports the work safety and emergency situations regulations for the people under his direct coordination;
- Coordinating the production orders according to the sequence given by shop floor control;
- Controlling the flow of the orders and establishing the priorities according to the actual situation from the shop floor;
- Ensuring the support for the supervisors in relation with maintenance interventions, ERP issues, missing pickings, quality issues;
- Responsible with the allocation of people into the managed area according to the requirements and actual situation from the shop floor;
- Maintaining the contact between production managed area, intralogistics, shop floor and the rest of the production;
- Proposes and executes the continuous improvement measures like 5S, Kaizen and others programs;
- Responsible together with the supervisors for registration and correction of the daily production orders;
- Responsible of maintaining the accuracy of the production warehouse data;
- Reporting the production achievements and the problems encountered during the shift to the Process Segment Leader and Segment Leader.
- technical studies;
- previous relevant experience in production;
- experience in coordinating large teams;
- goodommunication skills and proactive approach with problem solving skills;
- ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment that depends on the production load;
- people manager profile who can work with both workers and engineers and have excellent leadership qualities;
- English knowledge.