- Execution of the production plan in accordance with the existing need for materials and equipment;
- Adjustment of the production plan in case of lack of materials, capacity of equipment, lack of people, or other problems that may occur during execution;
- Preparing a production plan for a week, taking into account all the necessary information that may have an impact on the achievements so as to satisfy the customer's requirements;
- Carrying out the production plan in accordance with the availability of the capacity shared with other clients;
- Tracking production achievements versus planned production, related reporting to the team and customer
- Carrying out the export plan, which must be communicated to the team and subsequently to the customer
- Tracking the actual exports compared to what was planned to be exported, related reporting to the team and customer
- Daily meetings participation and reporting regarding production achievements and exports;
- System parameters modification according to customer requests;
We are looking for a Production Planning Responsible to be part of our Romanian team in Sisecam Automotive Romania ., member of Sisecam Group located in Buzau;
- Preferably University Degree in Engineering - Mechanical field;
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in a multinational environment;
- PC Skills in Engineering programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
- SAP skills represents an advantage;
- Fluency in English language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Ability to meet the deadlines;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Ability to effectively put into practice own solutions and guidance received from higher levels for the proper development of activities and achievement of objectives;
- Ability to overcome obstacles and/or difficulties by identifying appropriate solutions;
- Capacity to permanently increase the professional performances, to improve results by putting into practice acquired knowledge and skills;
- Ability to anticipate requirements, opportunities and possible risks and their consequences;
- Ability to anticipate solutions and to organize own time for the efficient fulfillment of tasks.
One of the most established enterprises in Turkey, Şişecam is a global actor in business lines including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging and glass fiber as well as soda and chromium chemicals. Şişecam, which is globally one of the two largest producers in glassware and the five largest producers in glass packaging and flat glass today, is the world’s eighth largest soda producer as well as the world leader in chromium compounds.
Operating in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India and the USA, Şişecam plays a leading role in flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy and recycling business lines.
As a company at international scale with its 85 years of experience, production activities spanning 14 countries on four continents, and sales in 150 countries, Şişecam continues on its journey to become one of top three global producers in its all-main business lines.