Production Planner for Ineu Plant
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
About this position:
We are looking for a Production Planner that will maintain stock levels, timely delivery of quantities, wiring types required by the customer and be responsible for production plan.
- Implementation of Lean Scheduling Process;
- Prepare and update Customer Forecast in SAP;
- Preparation, validation and follow up of long term forecast (Capacity Study);
- Preparation, validation and follow up of short term production schedule (OPS);
- Creation of orders to IGS (if applicable);
- Analysis of DOH report;
- Control of Customer related returnable packaging;
- Implementation of Customer Logistics Agreements;
- Monitoring the FG Scheduling Process;
- Daily follow-up of shipment execution to Customer;
- Daily follow-up of manufacturing production plan execution;
- Preparation and revision of backlog list and critical items to Customer;
- Monitor shipping discrepancies;
- Reduce/Avoid excess and obsolete for FG (FG DOH & E&O);
- Request and Administer Premium FG shipments according to work instruction;
- Collect necessary documentation to resolve existing shipping discrepancies;
- Monitor & maintenance of scheduling SAP Parameters;
- Perform MPC part of Engineering Change process and follow-up till execution;
- Perform MPC part of Material Deviation process;
- Collect required data to follow up claim/cost recovery with Customers;
- Create complaints/cost recoveries due to abnormal Customer requirements;
- QVC monitoring.
- Knowledge about Production Processes including inventory management;
- Capability to use MS Office Software;
- Fluent in English (speak, read and write);
- Additional language skills (French, German, Spanish) is an advantage;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Creativity and Persistence in problem solving;
- Team Player;
- SAP Knowledge is considered as an advantage.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.