Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Danfoss is hiring! We are looking for a Production Planner whose main responsibility will be a leveled smooth production planning in accordance with timely customer supplies with the right quantities. You will plan/confirm orders according to Danfoss entities (. Sales companies) from 10 countries and Production site on the location.
Key tasksand responsibilities:
- Production plan in accordance with plan capacity and Supply chain guidelines (customer due date, production capacity, set-up optimization, material availability and requirements of inventory management)
- Order confirmation to internal customers according to material and capacity availability and aligned with standard lead times
- Monitoring material availability and production progress based on the production plan
- Measuring customer availability and reliability
- A Bachelor’s degree within Mechanical or other Engineering degree or Economics degree
- At least 1 year of Production planning experience
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- At least basic Excel knowledge (vlookup, pivot, functions is a plus)
- Basic English communication skills
- Strong organization skills, analytical skills and attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure
We are offering:
- Dynamic working environment with motivated team members
- Working on challenging assignments to accelerate your future personal and professional development
- PermanentDanfoss employment contract
- Career opportunities in Danfoss Romania and worldwide after finished contract
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.