Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job category:General and Operations Manager
Job industry:Other - Not Specified
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Responsible for all production planning activities.
• Focus to match supply with demand by analyzing the availability of material, and capacity regarding processes/machines and manpower.
• Preparation, validation and follow up of long-term forecast, and short-term production schedule.
• Daily follow-up of shipment execution to customers.
• Daily follow-up of manufacturing production plan execution.
• Acts as the lead interface between Sykatec Erlangen and Sykatec Sibiu sites and resolves delivery issues.
• Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions.
• Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries.
• Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
• Your planning dates are up to date and resolve any issues required.
• Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels and make stock optimizations.
• Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy.
• Participation in NPI, Logistics Group Projects and follow up.
• Report regular statistical reports and analysis as requested.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
• Bachelor or Master’s degree within Engineering, Logistic, IT or Computer Science.
• +5 years of experience in logistic and production planning.
• SAP advanced level.
• MS Excel advanced level and knowledge of MS Access.
• Experience with Low Volume – High-Mix serial production, preferably in automotive industry.
• We are interested in a proactive attitude, strong customer orientation, attention to details, independent, structured and analytical person.
• Proficiency in statistics and forecasting methods.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
• Creativity and persistence in problem solving.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, SAP is an advantage.
• Collaborating well with key functions like Production, Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, Finance, and other functions from Germany HQ.
• Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure.
• Team-player mindset.