Job title: Production Manager
Alternative job title:
Job tags: production manager, production planning
Job location: Arad, RO
Experience requirements: Management
Workfield requirements: Electrical Engineering
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Locations: Romania - Vest
Your key deliverables:
- Being involved in planning, coordination and control of the manufacturing processes
- Monitor the production processes and adjusts schedules as needed
- Ensure that production output meets the delivery and quality targets
- Work with other managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Estimate, negotiate and agree budgets and timescales with clients and customer support team
- Lead a cross functional team to manage improvement aspects of the production flow
- Facilitate regular communication meetings with production team in order to reflect on problems, solutions, and challenges
- Ensure that all plant processes and activities are supervised in a manner which maximizes team member safety and complies with all relevant environmental and health & safety legislation
- Assist the site with company initiatives such as: Eaton’s Quality System, Eaton Lean System & Six Sigma and Management of Environment, Safety, Security and Health
What Eaton offers?
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Educated at Bachelors’ degree, preferably in a technical field?
- Coming with 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience in a management position?
- Possessing practical knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping?
- Exposed to assembly and SMT processes?
- Flexible in adapting to new processes and product lines?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- Process oriented, analytical, with strong problem-solving skills?
- Autonomous and able to organize, define priorities and complete your tasks effectively and with focus on a quality outcome?
- Fluent in English language?
Then we want to hear about you!
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit .
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?