Product Owner - VNI (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Product Owner for VNI (Iasi) ?
These should spark your interest:
- you will act as an interface between Scrum Team and customer / Product Management and represents the customer vision;
- you will create and maintain the content of the Product
Backlog in time by adding, deleting, refining and prioritizing requirements;
- you will create the initial effort estimation;
- you will refine the respective discipline parts of the product features (Epics) to smaller stories and set the unique priority within the Product Backlog;
- you will define acceptance criteria for the stories and take over responsibility of the implemented stories by accepting them from the Development Team;
- you will prepare the Sprint supported by the Scrum Master and defines sprint goals based on the priorities from the Product Management;
- you will create the product vision in cooperation with the Product Management;
- you will plan and prepare the product releases in cooperation with the Product Management;
- you will prioritize the Product Backlog;
- you will approve Sprint Objectives and establishes Business Value;
- you will accept or rejects commitment of the individual Dev Team;
- you will accept or reject deliverables / change requests.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A good knowledge of Scrum and SAFe;
- The ability to make decisions;
- The ability to work and empathize with customers;
- Knowledge about using release burn-up charts;
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining product backlogs
- Knowledge of the software components;
- Good knowledge of embedded software development and automotive technologies (. operating systems);
- Good knowledge of software development tools;
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test and integration processes;
- Capability to analyze organizational problems;
- Capability to take initiative;
What we offer
• flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• competitive salaries & benefits;
• health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• a mentor for the integration period
• professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• international Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
The Recruitment process is divided into three steps: a short get to know discussion followed by a technical assessment and a final HR discussion, in order to assess our compatibility and your fit to one of our projects. You will receive a feedback from us, regardless of the final answer.
We are excited to be meeting you, hope you are too!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.