Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
As a member of our team you will be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile/Scrum frameworks-is key. Best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation.
Day to day responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between clients/consultants and development team; monitor development progress and keep the team focused
- Builds solid understanding of the users, market place, competition and current and future capabilities of his/her domain;
- Matures and perfects requirements to unleash development productivity/ throughput;
- Allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework;
- Creates and maintain a detailed and well written MVPs, features and users stories up to date in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties;
- Fosters an open, trusted channel of communication with the business partners and actively seeks understanding of future trends in the domain from multiple sources;
- Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by the feature team in each release;
- Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints.
Skills and competencies required
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a Business Systems Analyst or Product Owner;
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities, deal with ambiguity and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to break down project description into MVP, and feature sets;
- Able to create a realistic release plan from the defined MVPs;
- Able to break down large complex features into smaller sets of requirements for delivery;
- Ability to foster collaboration and communication between developers, testing, and other members of the product team;
- Familiarity with scrum, lean, and extreme agile development principles;
- Able to be a leader/role model for the development team
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at and we’ll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania