Printing might just about be the least appealing industry imaginable, but you’ll be joining the upstarts, the innovators, the team dragging this stale industry into the cloud, using our SaaS offering to disrupt existing models.
Together with our partner, EveryonePrint, we deliver cloud-based print infrastructure to customers globally. Our focus on cloud, security and infrastructure optimization have set EveryonePrint apart as one of the leading print platforms in the market. Customers and partners around the world are rapidly optimizing their print infrastructure, eliminating print servers and consuming Print as a cloud service. Over the last five years we’ve laid a strong foundation, and now we’re entering an exciting growth stage for the company.
Our partner Product Management Team
Our partner Product Managers are passionate about evolving our platform by setting, driving and executing the company strategic vision.
Our Hybrid Cloud Platform is a cornerstone offering that fuels our partnerships, drives our sales channel and deliveries to our customers.
Product Managers have to engage with and influence internal stakeholders (including C-level and management, sales, pre-sales, marketing, development etc.) to understand the business needs which inform the strategy and vision. They manage relationships with key technology partners and support our customer-facing teams as subject matter experts.
Our Product Managers need to be dedicated to excellence, looking to improve our processes and product alongside effectively building effective relationships with varying audiences and promoting innovation.
- Lead and deliver HCP product strategy, steering the direction of the requirements for new products and services, product improvements, etc.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Provide input into commercial and technical documents; building and developing the solution business case, ROI and TCO models for cloud infrastructure and platform solutions.
- Build a complete operational understanding of the product to help develop your strategic and tactical goals
- Be relentless in clarifying, scoping and prioritizing incoming requests in order to most effectively coordinate across a large team
- Identify new business opportunities within the market segment (range extension, new product/service offerings, third party alliances, etc.) and develop business proposals for these opportunities.
- Ability to design through conflicting priorities and navigate trade-offs between choices, turning ambiguity into clarity. Translate business needs to technical requirements
- Write and prioritize stories for executing against the product plan, and work closely with development to track execution and acceptance into release
- Advocate for user experience and design within our product, engaging with customers, and communicating capabilities bundled in a release
- Own the business plan for cloud services including; market and competitor analysis, product roadmap, and recommendations and actions for improvement.
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, sales and management team members
- Lead and manage the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
Your skills & experience:
- Significant experience in technical product management or similar
- Examples for successful product delivery to meet business objectives
- Examples of post-launch monitoring and course corrections based on feedback
- Examples of using data to inform product and business choices
- Proven ability to manage diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities
- Demonstrated peripheral vision; designing for specific needs, but with wider applications in mind
- Proven experience building and launching software or services to a customer base
- Experience gathering and translating market / customer research product requirements
- Data Privacy and AWS experience is a plus
- Ability to educate, communicate and present effectively with varying audiences; customers, engineering, marketing, management team and executives to gain consensus on standards and solutions
- Proficient in techniques to gather and analyse data to make decisions
- Understand competition and be able to identify key product advantages
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to put a career defining stamp on the products offered by a fast-growing organization. Rather than the usual clichéd story about joining a growth journey, we can demonstrate our trajectory through the recentsigning of global partnerships with two industry leaders (both of whose revenues are in the billions). This is a fantastic opportunity to drive product strategy that capitalizes on these partnerships.
We embraced Hybrid Working long before the pandemic. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, our head office or a client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.