Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
1020 - 1500
Product manager is responsible for developing products by identifying market opportunities. Product Manager conducts market research, generate product requirements, define specifications, product timetables, pricing and time integrated plans for product implementation.
- Design and execute the development of Majoritas technical products in a profitable way.
- Design product functionalities in detail; works with development team to properly develop the product. Serve as customer advocate in terms of product user.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Recommends priorities of the product functionalities according to release scopes.
- Propose a functionalities split between standard developments and instance developments (certain clients).
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product versions by designing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or products.
- Works with Head of Product Management to properly communicate new functionalities’ and development plans through release roadmaps.
- Involve in presales activities (on-site demos) and product implementation process.
- Provides the direct and/ or indirect sales teams with technical and commercial information about the solutions under his/her management.
- Announces product, modules, features launches, participates at conferences and events dedicated to the solutions that are under his/her management. Train the partners and actively participate in any training programs.
- Provide documentation necessary for product development (concept, key elements definition, concept design, wireframes and specifications).
- Continuously updating the product documentation (products specifications) according to the developments.
- Propose a roadmap of the product development. Provides documentation for management by preparing short-term and long-term product roadmap development.
- Document the development decisions, efforts, deadlines, and financial impact of delays.
- Document all bugs, reasons, solutions, and corrective action.
- Monthly report the status of the product development progress.
Financial & Legal
- Oversee the cost of developments at team level; track resources efficiency based on Man Days efforts spent.
- Track and analyze financial efficiency of any third-party solution integrated in product.
- Propose product’s price policy, discounts, and licensing policies.
- Track revenues at product level and usage of the product.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent people, negotiation and communication skills to assure a smooth collaboration between different type of teams.
- An innate sense of managing teams, resources, projects and relationships.
- Client oriented attitude, tech background, passionate about building unique software solutions.
MAJORITAS is a tech&data company with a highly proficient team, helping Institutions and Politicians around the world use the Internet in working closer to citizens and voters.