Product Industrialization Internship
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Product Industrialization Internship - Tire Division
- Update specifications for current articles in production;
- Create specifications for new articles;
- Create specifications for experimental tires;
- Prepare basic reports on findings;
- Data processing and integration into reports;
- Use data in order to adapt and improve parameters and process stability;
- Involvement in the introduction of new processes.
- Enrolled at a technical profile university (Mechanical Engineering would be preferred);
- Manufacturing oriented mindset;
- Basic understanding of material flow in a manufacturing environment;
- Shopfloor availability (50% of the time);
- Microsoft Office – medium level;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Desire to learn & grow;
- Advanced English.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life
- Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.