4+ years of graphic design experience in a profile company, working with brands on marketing, advertising, etc;
Comfortable with team working under high-pressure situations and tight deadlines; Passion for design, with an eye for detail, a good understanding of visual hierarchy and usability (Studies in Product & Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Architecture, 3D Engineering, Design school, 2D, 3D; Product design courses). Manager abilities and able to communicate simultaneous with more clients on design matters.
English – Advanced Level – speaking and writing;
This position requires specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
It often requires higher-level executive and client interaction skills.
Fluent and up to date with the Adobe suite of programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Corel DRAW, good knowledge of printing procedures, product photography, illustration, product design, labeling and packaging.
Fluent and up to date with 3D modeling software (Solidworks, 3D Max, Cinema, Zbrush, etc.).
The Ideal candidate should have the following abilities:
- to create in a short period of time and to adjust according to demands: 3D designs, artworks, product 3D simulation, product catalogues, product design;
- make design changes requested by client in the shortest time.
- strong understanding of the process of preparing artworks & 3D prototypes for the 3D printer & production;
- work on projects from concept to completeness;
- ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work well under time constraints;
- understand best practices in design and stays up to date with new technologies & trends;
- being able to prepare packaging mock ups.
- stays up to date with client’s brand books for each brand and campaign.
Please send us your CV together with your job’s portfolio (you can send it us via WeTransfer in case it doesn’t fit inside the mail).
Prior to the interview you will receive a preliminary test and based on the results we will schedule another interview; the interview will also have a practical test
Promidea is one of the biggest international promotional companies in Europe, being established in the year 1994. We connect brands with consumers through innovative product promotions. Our clients are the biggest multinational brands, our portfolio containing names like Coca-Cola, Mondelez International (Kraft Foods), Beiersdorf, P&G and many others.
Visit our website