The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
- Technical degree (fluids, metal, electrical engineering)
- AUTOCAD , CATIA experience
- Project Engineering experience
- Advanced Microsoft user and Excel software
- Experience in Bill of Material (BOM) structures
- Understanding of procedures and standards
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing
- Problem solver, analytical skills and good judgement Initiative and results/target focused
- English fluent
Main Responsibilities :
- Coordinate all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and final buy-off phases.
- Track customer changes and participate in customer meetings when required.
- Participate in Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEAs), Quality history reviews, robustness studies, etc.
- Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) processes
- Prepare and Assist with design verification and sign off reporting
- Competitive remuneration package aligned with the market
- Working in a multinational environment with state-off- the art technologies
- Continuous learning trough technical and soft skills trainings
- A friendly and ethical working environment
- Remote activity can be done not on permanently base