Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Swedish - Advanced
, Swedish - Native
What are we looking for?
- University Degree is important and an Economic degree will certainly bring you an advantage.
- An advanced Swedish level is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right.
- You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player.
- We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
- And we will value your willingness to learn!
What will your job be about?
- Processing of procurement documents
- Updating SOPs – Standard Operating Procedure
- Processing Purchase requisitions, Purchase Orders
- Ensuring Procurement Hotline
- Check for completeness of a Shopping Cart request
- Enrich (accurate/add) request according to external sources and support data for correctness
- Check for uniqueness (de-duplication)
- Provides support to customers about the status of the created/ requested SCs
- Check supporting documents received from the client, purchasing department, finance department or any other department involved
- Answer questions from suppliers and advises about ERP system/ SC/PR requirements
- Work with customers at Local Level
- Build good relationships with customers / suppliers, managers on areas of goods / services
- Provides support in case of partner concern
- The first point of contact to facilitate and resolve customer complaints
- Perform periodic and ad hoc reports
- Build strategy of working with customers
- Get in touch with clients to understand their requirements and to close them in the given timeframe
- Lead customers both internal / external and other partners
- Maintain good communication with all parties involved in the project, collect information, and even cause other parties to achieve common objectives
- Analysis according to the established Procurement procedure and Annexes
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.