Your job will involve PR to PO compliance checks, requester and vendor management, issue resolution.
· Running compliance checks on all Free text PR incoming via Coupa;
· Re-routing PR’s via approved Buying Channels (catalogs or web-forms) and preferred vendors;
· Handling inquiries from internal customers as well as from external vendors and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met;
· Maintaining clear records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
· Maintaining and updating content in Coupa for category cards, catalogs, preferred vendors, web-forms, to ensure accurate content that is easily accessible to all our business partners.
· Acting as liaison to the Accounts Payable team;
· Developing the communication between customers in order to have a smooth transaction;
· Supervising generic email box for incoming queries as well as resolving them as per the agreed SLAs;
· Keeping track of all requests received, either through ticket or manual tracker, for efficiency and follow-up purposes;
· Following-up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quick resolutions;
· Following-up up with Suppliers/Vendors whenever this is required;
· Providing periodic updates to users/impacted parties on the status of the ticket/issue raised;
· Transferring/Raising inquiries to appropriate teams for resolution;
· Finding opportunities to improve or to streamline the process;
· Proactively take action and identify Continuous Improvement opportunities.
Qualifications we seek in you!
· Very good knowledge of German language
· High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
· Meaningful working experience in the Procurement field;
· Accounting knowledge – intermediate level.
· Personal culture and client management expertise;
· High motivation and ability to learn;
· Willingness to improve through a fruitful collaboration with a world-class customer.
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary;
· Stable job offers - employment contract;
· Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
· Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
· Free access to our award-winning learning platform
· Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.