What are we looking for?
University Degree is important and an Economic degree will certainly bring you an advantage.
An advanced French level is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right.
You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player.
We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
And we will value your willingness to learn!
What will your job be about?
- Processing of procurement documents
- Updating SOPs – Standard Operating Procedure
- Processing Purchase requisitions, Purchase Orders
- Ensuring Procurement Hotline
- Check for completeness of a Shopping Cart request
- Enrich (accurate/add) request according to external sources and support data for correctness
- Check for uniqueness (de-duplication)
- Provides support to customers about the status of the created/ requested SCs
- Check supporting documents received from the client, purchasing department, finance department or any other department involved
- Answer questions from suppliers and advises about ERP system/ SC/PR requirements
- Work with customers at Local Level
- Build good relationships with customers / suppliers, managers on areas of goods / services
- Provides support in case of partner concern
- The first point of contact to facilitate and resolve customer complaints
- Perform periodic and ad hoc reports
- Build strategy of working with customers
- Get in touch with clients to understand their requirements and to close them in the given timeframe
- Lead customers both internal / external and other partners
- Maintain good communication with all parties involved in the project, collect information, and even cause other parties to achieve common objectives
- Analysis according to the established Procurement procedure and Annexes
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.
Who is Genpact?
We welcome you to be our next Genpacteer!
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – allf us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.