Procurement department, part of Ubisoft International Production, has as main mission to procure all goods and services needed for Ubisoft group activity.
Your main role will be to create a link between internal clients and suppliers. You will have to place the orders for goods and services for any of Ubisoft French subsidiaries (Production studios or Business teams), and / or for other Ubisoft subsidiaries around the world.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
• Respond to all requests from internal clients:
• Assist internal clients to define their needs
• Set the objectives in term of Quality – Cost – Time
• Identify and propose solutions by participating in the sourcing process
• Create and send requests for quotation and conduct quick negotiations with suppliers
• Makes sure that Ubisoft approval flow has been respected before placing the order
• Check if all contract clauses are respected (if a contract exists) when placing an order
• Create an order (PO) in the dedicated tool (Peoplesoft) and send it to the supplier
• Keep the client updated all the time on the evolution of his order
• Establish and maintain closed relationships with the buyers, the warehouse and the accounting teams
• Participate in the follow-up of procurement indicators by providing the necessary data
• Respect the highest ethical standards in relation with suppliers
• 1+ year of similar experience in large organizations
• MS Office package
• Bachelor’s degree
• Very good command of English and French, both verbal and written
• High customer service focus
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Autonomy and self-motivation
• Easily adaptable to change
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1450 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!