Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
- To provide purchase to pay processing services to VBPS functions included but not limited to:
- Facilitation of vendor master data related changes
- Processing of RFQs and Shopping Carts
- Following up for approvals of the above
- Following up for GRNs (goods receipt notes) and
- Posting GRs
- Handling PO-related queries
- Providing PO-related reporting
- WBS element management
- Populate standard as well as practice-related databases
- Provide input to CPI (continuous process improvement) initiatives
- Provide input to process-related trainings to on-/ and off-shore organisation
- Cooperate with other on-/ and off-shore roles linked to the purchasing process (. vendor management, cost planning, project management, onboarding support, finance management)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Own the procurement to pay process, including supplier onboarding process, invoicing process, material codes selection, WO quality check, PO compliance and efficiency, Shared Service Centre Request Tool (SSCRT), EVO Service Desk tool, Retrospective Purchasing, approval within SLA, PO covered by contract (OLA).
- Update in time the PO Desk tool and assure it shows the correct data
- Ensure vendor master data accuracy is not blocking PO process
- Accountable for quality and timeliness of RFQs and Shopping Cart to create Purchase Orders in line with SLAs/ KPIs
- Ensure all requests are tracked and reported
- Maintain and suggest improvements to operational processes for PO desk
- Comply with reporting requirements as per agreed set of reports
- Accountable to maintain process documentation up-to-date and utilise it to train peers and other teams involved in the Procurement process;
- Prepare and provide reports containing financial information and indicators.
- WBS element management for WBS codes, AUC codes and budget transfers requests.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Proficient user in SAP Supply Chain module
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in Finance or Supply Chain
- Proficient in MS Office applications with special respect to Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with remote supervision, proactive
- Ability to engage peers and stakeholders
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Telecommunications Experience advantageous
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging, modelling) with creative and problem-solving mind-set
University degree, preferred in IT / economics / mathematics / statistics or equivalent
Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is ?