Position located in Romania
Job and Mission:
- Process the RFQ sent by the customers
- Source / procure the goods and services as per customers’ requirements
- Re(Negotiate) the quotes you receive from suppliers in order to get the best purchasing conditions (price, delivery lead time, payment terms etc…)
- Place and follow-up the purchase / sales orders
- Manage the relationship with the customers and suppliers in order to answer on time
- Contribute to improving the company’s global performance
You will be in direct contact with customers from Germany to best meet their needs and suppliers worldwide.
German (Advanced) is mandatory.
Good knowledge of English (B2)
Dynamic, persistent, serious, self-motivated, self-control, with good listening and negotiation skills.
Salary Package: Fix + Transport + Medical insurance + Meal Tickets + Annual Bonus
Program: Daily program / Monday to Friday
+++ WE ARE NOT A CALL CENTER +++
EPSA Market Place is an EPSA Group company
More than 230 employees worldwild, soin Bucharest (Grozavesti metro station)
Since their creation, EPSA has developed on a strategy of differentiation and a spirit of continuous innovation. We are one of the leaders in procurement outsourcing.