Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority
Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
Prepare specific reports: green tax, intrastate report
Working directly with customs for import and export operations
Receiving goods from customs into warehouse
Assist inventory controlling staff in inventory management.
Assist and execute reports and warehouse management.
Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
Assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations.
The position exposes the incumbent to constant interruptions that disrupt workflows and the ability of the incumbent to complete his/her job duties, increasing the mental stress levels of the position. In addition, pressure from deadlines (. ensuring that purchases are delivered on time) is a source of mental stress.
Skills & Requirements:
Professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are required with the ability to establish relationships with customer and suppliers of the company. The ideal candidate should have
• University Degree
● Very good commercial English: spoken, writing and reading;
● PC operating knowledge –especially good command of Excel
● Supply chain work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is an asset.
● Excellent communication skills & client care skills
● Good understanding of business.
● Attention to details
● Should be able to work in coordination and under pressure
● Able to meet deadlines
● Analytical thinking, creativity
● Loyalty, honesty, seriosity