We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more thanclients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for Procurement Systems Administrator ensures that all questions, queries & problems raised by Users of Procurement Systems are responded to and resolved in an accurate and timely manner. The Procurement Systems Administrator administers the on-boarding of new vendors, runs reports in Procurement Systems and assists Country Procurement Managers with projects and ad hoc requests relating to Procurement Systems and on-boarding of new vendors.
• Provide support to internal business associates using ADP’s ‘Procure to Pay’ (Ariba P2P) System in English, Italian & German.
• Provide support to internal business associates using ADP’s Travel Systems (Amex and Concur) in English, Italian & German.
• Interact with ADP’s vendors on problems relating to Procurement Systems.
• Track progress of problem resolution, and where applicable, follow up with the US Procurement Systems team and provide updates to the User(s).
• Administer the on-boarding of new vendors, including vendors signing ADP Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), carrying out OFAC and Credit Checks and obtaining vendor master data.
• Create and run recurring and ad-hoc reports in Procurement Systems on usage, and also on ADP spend with vendors.
• Assist the Country Procurement Managers with projects and ad hoc requests relating to Procurement Systems, and also new vendors.
• Escalate concerns or difficulties to the US Procurement Systems team on a timely basis.
• Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally.
Skills & Knowledge
• Procurement Systems knowledge, ideally Ariba (Oracle or SAP also useful)
• Experience in supporting system users
• Working with people in different countries
• Good spoken and written English, Italian & German language
• Clear communicator, both verbal and written
• Problem solving
• Well organized, helpful, with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to identify areas to improve the users’ experience
• One position with good spoken and written English and Italian languages
• One position with good spoken and written English and German languages