Procurement Cost Engineering Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Celestica enables the world’s best brands. Through our unrivalled customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in numerous markets to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. A leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services
We are currently seeking a Procurement Cost Engineering Analyst based in our Oradea site.
- Coordinates and manages the material cost activity for select customers and/or sites with minimal direction (in the Green Energy Segment).
- Prepares material pricing independently for new business opportunities (bids) including generation of Bill of Material, cost analysis, collaboration with Commodity Management and presentation to team leaders and managers.
- Updates material prices database and analyzes Bill of Material for competitiveness.
- Works closely with commodity management, IPOs, management, sourcing teams, engineering teams, and financial cost engineers.
- Participates in kick-off meetings and interacts with global customers units as well as counterparts in other regions.
- Audits and analyzes quarterly cost variances.
- Consolidates, tabulates, analyzes and reports on various commitment and performance metrics.
- Presents proposed solution to key stakeholders.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business or Engineering), or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Working knowledge of the marketplace conditions for the Green Energy Market including industry pricing, technology and supply/demand trends.
- Strong systems skills, including common office platforms such as MS Office and Access
- Ability to consolidate, manipulate and analyze large quantities of data.
- Knowledge of supply chain practices and procedures.
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.